NSERC aims to make Canada a country of discoverers and innovators for the benefit of all Canadians. The agency supports university students in their advanced studies, promotes and supports discovery research, and fosters innovation by encouraging Canadian companies to participate and invest in postsecondary research projects. NSERC researchers are on the vanguard of science, building on Canada’s long tradition of scientific excellence.
- Impacts of mountain pine beetle on hydrology and vegetative redevelopment in lodgepole pine forests of west-central Alberta: Phase II - Ecological responses in the grey attack stage
- Assessing Community Resilience to Mountain Pine Beetle Outbreaks in Alberta
- Determinants of Wildfire Remnant Survival
- Creating Wildfire Mortality Maps and Metrics from Landsat Images
- Comparing Cultural to Natural Disturbance Patterns
- Historical Fire Regimes, Water, and Climate in the Foothills