The University of British Columbia is a global centre for research and teaching, consistently ranked among the 40 best universities in the world. Since 1915, UBC’s West Coast spirit has embraced innovation and challenged the status quo. Its entrepreneurial perspective encourages students, staff and faculty to challenge convention, lead discovery and explore new ways of learning. At UBC, bold thinking is given a place to develop into ideas that can change the world.
- Assessing the effectiveness of Alberta's forest management strategies against the mountain pine beetle
- Impacts of mountain pine beetle on hydrology and vegetative redevelopment in lodgepole pine forests of west-central Alberta: Phase II - Ecological responses in the grey attack stage
- Research to Support Recovery and Long Term Conservation of Grizzly Bears in Alberta
- Can forestry and silviculture practices help increase caribou functional habitat in west-central Alberta?
- Identifying High Residency Habitat and Functional Movement Paths for Caribou in West-Central Alberta
- Southern Rockies Hydrological Modelling
- Assessing Community Resilience to Mountain Pine Beetle Outbreaks in Alberta