fRI Research is built on partnerships, innovative ideas, and collaboration. We carry out worldclass research to help our partners manage natural resources in a sustainable and responsible manner. Effectively communicating our results to our partners makes fRI Research successful at encouraging change through research.
This document lays out 26 measurable, achievable, and aspirational objectives in pursuit of five key goals:
- be sustainable, flexible, and relevant to our partners
- ensure the people who work with us are engaged and valued
- provide world-class science an useful tools to our partners
- communicate initiatives to our partneres and inform and engage the public
- ensure our work is well-understood and widely used for land and resource management